Lake Pee Wee Fishing & Boating Rules
- Fishing and boating hours: 30 minutes before sunrise till 30 minutes after sunset on any given day.
- Gasoline motors are NOT allowed. No boat with a gasoline motor, in operation or not, will be allowed on the lake. This helps lower the City's risk of contamination to our drinking water source.
- Any boat that does not have a gasoline motor on or in it will be allowed on Lake Pee Wee. Examples: sail boats, john boats, kayaks or canoes.
- Boats will need to launch on the Lake Pee Wee road side boat ramp.
- No fishing is allowed near the intake at Lake Pee Wee. The intake is identified as the concrete structure. Boaters are not allowed to tie off to the intake.
- Fishing is NOT permitted from the dam, but is permitted near the dam from a boat.
City fishing and boating rules are posted near the boat ramp. If you have questions, please contact the Water Filtration Department at (270) 824-2145 or submit a service request to our offices at:
Madisonville Water Filtration Plant
850 Lake Pee Wee Road
PO Box 710
Madisonville, KY 42431