Current Job Openings
CERTIFIED POLICE OFFICER & POLICE OFFICER TRAINEE
The City of Madisonville is accepting applications for certified police officer and police officer trainee.
Applications will be accepted beginning April 17, 2017 and ending at 2 p.m. on April 28, 2017.
Applicants must possess the following:
- Be 21 years of age
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Have a background of being a law abiding citizen
- Copy of certified birth certificate
- Copy of high school diploma or GED
- Copy of driver’s license and social security card
- If in military, a copy of separation from service DD214 should be included
- Certified officers must present copies of their certifications and training and also copies of birth certificate, driver’s license, and high school diploma or GED
Comprehensive testing will be administered, which includes written, fitness, psychological and physical examinations. An extensive background check will be performed.
Applications are available at the City Hall, 67 North Main Street, Madisonville, KY or online at www.madisonvillegov.us - employment applications Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. The City of Madisonville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications must be complete upon submission. Applications must contain all information needed to be considered complete. Any application that is not complete will be ineligible for this hiring process.